150g Pizza Sauce
Chavroux Goat's Cheese Log 150g crumbled
100g Sliced Properoni
4 tsp of honey
50g watercress for garnish
Quick & Easy Pizza Sauce
- 150g tomato passata or 75g Tomato paste mixed with 75g water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Fresh basil chopped optional
- Fresh pepper
Quick Pizza Dough
- 400g strong flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 x 7g sachet fast action dried yeast
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the oil, then add about 225ml water to bring together as a dough.
- Put on a floured surface and knead for 3-5 minute, just until smooth.
- Leave to rest under the upturned bowl for min 25 minutes while you prepare your pizza toppings.
- Roll your dough into a rectangular shape and place in a oiled baking tray, shape the pizza into the dish and with your finger push the dough to the corners and create a crust on the side. Make sure the pizza is not thicker than 1 cm.
- Build your Pizza
- Brush the dough with the pizza sauce on the pizza, add the Properoni, add the goat cheese and drizzle the honey all over the pizza. Let the pizza rest for 15 minutes until preheating the oven to 220 °C.
- Bake your pizza until golden and crispy on the bottom 12-17 minutes
- Top with watercress when serving... and ENJOY !